14th March 2023, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

What Connection of Online Bachelor Degree Programs Valid For Oman ?

I got a job in Oman and been looking to get an immediate hike in my salary and got a communication with an Institute name "IMTS Institute" for online bachelor degree programs from below link.

14th April 2023, 02:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: What Connection of Online Bachelor Degree Programs Valid For Oman ?

Leaving an employer without fulfilling the bond amount can have consequences. It's essential to resolve any outstanding dues with your previous employer before joining a new company. Failing to do so can impact your reputation and could potentially hamper your chances of getting hired by other companies.

In terms of background verification, most companies conduct thorough background checks on their employees, which may include verifying previous employment details. If you have any outstanding dues or discrepancies in your employment history, it may come up during the background check process, which could potentially affect your chances of getting hired.

That said, every company has its own policies and criteria for hiring employees, and it's difficult to predict how each one will view your situation. However, it's always better to be transparent about your previous employment and any outstanding issues during the job application process.

As for your UAN number created by Wipro, it should not create any problems for you in the future, as it is a standard requirement for all salaried employees in India.

In summary, it's essential to resolve any outstanding issues with your previous employer before applying for jobs in the future. Additionally, being transparent about your previous employment history and any issues can help build trust with potential employers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?