24th August 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

AMIETE bachelor degree is valid in USA to study Master degree?

I m amiete-cs student i want to know that iete bachelor degree valid in usa for study master degree? amiete bachelor degree valid in usa for study in master?

Related Questions:
6th February 2015, 10:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AMIETE bachelor degree is valid in USA to study Master degree?

AMIETE stands for Associate Member of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers. AMIETE Graduate level examinations are recognised by Government of India, Ministry of Human Resources Development. Since, the AMIETE Bachelor's degree is recognised by Govt. of India, your bachelor's degree is valid to study Master's degree in US universities.
28th June 2017, 06:10 PM
Shree_123

I have finished diploma in ECE in 2009 and AMIETE from IETE in 2012. Having 7 years of industrial experience. I applied to few universities in USA. Got below reply :

After careful review of the documents you submitted, we cannot advance your application to the MS Electrical Engineering program at the University of New Mexico. We do not recognize that you have the equivalence of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree. The coursework you took through The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers is to be used for professional advancement at your work place and is not considered academic in nature. For this reason, the coursework is considered non-credit study only. If you wish, you may apply for the BS in Electrical Engineering.
We wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

If someone from IETE got admission in USA, please help to provide some info regarding this.

I got same reply from ASU also. I applied to some other universities too but they did not reply.

Thanks.
28th June 2017, 06:19 PM
Shree_123

Do you know anyone who got admission in USA for MS after AMIETE. I applied to many and got the answer that AMIETE is not valid.

Thanks.
4th November 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am an AMIETE computer science graduate... Can I apply master in computer science in Australia....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?