22nd October 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

What course I have to do for getting placed at petroleum or oil field?

Sir, I am doing final year mechanical engineer and I am also interested in petroleum field. I am from poor background. Sir, if you can guide me, it will be useful for me. Sir, kindly guide me, what course I have to do for getting placed in petroleum or oil field and my phone no is 7448430446.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?
  2. Which subjects should I study in my secondary school so as to join the Petrochemical Engineering? Which university is the best for Petrochemical Engineering?
  3. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  4. Future of Petroleum and related engineering courses
  5. How can I find jobs in Hyderabad after completing M.Sc in Biochemistry from Nagarjuna university?
  6. Which course is more preferable, either Chemical or Biological science? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Sahyadri science college
  7. Can I get project topics on Petroleum Geology? I am a final year student of Petroleum Engineering
  8. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the jobs that I can get after completing Geology
  10. What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  11. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  12. Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?
  13. Course to be taken for career in Petroleum Oil Sector? Names of the colleges in Maharashtra region?
  14. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  15. How should I appear for petroleum field after finishing B.E
  16. Books to be referred and exam pattern for FCI Grade II Trainees Departmental General exam?
  17. Syllabus for FCI Assistant Grade? What is the exam pattern?
  18. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems?
23rd October 2016, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I have to do for getting placed at petroleum or oil field?

There is no need to pursue extra course in order to get a job in petroleum or oil industry. You can get a job in the petroleum or oil industry being a mechanical engineer. Most of the organisations in this field recruit employees through GATE score or through entrance exam conducted by them. Hence prepare for such entrance exams and aim to deliver your best to get an employment opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?