21st March 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

What courses I can do to get an airline job?

I have completed some course what is required for an airline job such as-DCA ,ITI & 2 complete. Please reply can I apply for a airline job? I hope you are help me achieve me dream job in airline.
My mobile no-7377075460
[email protected]
My name-Balaram Sahu
State-Odisha

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  2. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  3. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  4. Is Alpine Institute good for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? What is the placement record?
  5. What are the courses available in Airline after 12th(non medical)? Information about various entrance test in Airline?
  6. Any jobs available in ticketing in Airline industry?
  7. What are the career opportunities in Airline Field after 12th?
  8. Which subjects are included in Aviation Course?
  9. How to become Pilot after 12th Commerce in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum marks criteria required to do airline and airport management course?
  11. Where should I apply to become a Pilot?
  12. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  13. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  14. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. What is the salary of a Pilot? What is the way to become one?
  16. What are the basic questions to be prepared for air hostess interview?
  17. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  18. Do BBM students have career opportunity in Airlines? Additional courses to get job?
24th March 2017, 08:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I can do to get an airline job?

Courses helpful for getting job in Airline Industry:

There are several courses that you can do for getting job in Aviation field. You may do certification courses in,

> Food and Beverage production

> Aviation Hospitality

> First Aid and Safety procedures ..etc.,

Besides this, there are several diploma courses available and they may include,

* Diploma in Ticketing and Airfare Management
* Diploma in Aviation Hospitality
* Diploma in Cabin Crew and Ground Staff Training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?