24th October 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

What to do after completing my B.Tech to get Train Engineer job in Foreign? Procedure and books to follow for entrance exam?

Respected sir, As I am studying in mechanical 2nd year I want ti do job so could you please guide what to do after completing my btech..is their any opportunity ti di the job in foreign as a train enginner then what is the procedure to follow...and what ar th? exam I have to go through and what are th books to be followed...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  2. What kind of job can I get after qualifying CDS? Books which I should refer
  3. Best foreign writers Mathematics Books for preparation of IIT JEE entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best foreign writers mathematics books for preparation of IIT entrance exam?
  5. Best foreign writer mathematics books for preparation of IIT entrance exam?
  6. How to get a government job after completing B.Com Hons? Which books should I follow as my maths is very weak
  7. Procedure to be followed to get admission in foreign university after B.Pharma? What are the various courses available? Criteria to get a job?
  8. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  9. What is the syllabus of section engineer job? I am a EEE(B.E) student
  10. Job opportunities of Foreign Languages courses? What will be the monthly salary after completing Foreign Language course?
  11. Best foreign mathematics book for preparation for IIT entrance exam?
  12. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the job of Indian Foreign Service Officer? What is the syllabus and which are the scoring subjects?
  14. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  15. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  16. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  17. How may I get a job in USA after completing mechanical engineering from India?
  18. How to train a person for CEET MBBS exam? Good coaching in Tamil Nadu?
27th April 2016, 01:37 PM
january2016

Default Re: What to do after completing my B.Tech to get Train Engineer job in Foreign? Procedure and books to follow for entrance exam?

As of now i can suggest you to go through your engineering curriculum nicely. No need to worry all about job and all, this is your time to get bloom and not to take pressure for the job.

One thing please do make it clear if you study very hard then only you will get a good job else in today's date most of M.tech engineer are jobless. No need to think what to do after completing your B.tech, think that during B.tech what should be done to get immediate job when you will be in your final year.

Yes, there are opportunity for the job in foreign.
I will suggest you to go through your curriculum, this is the best book and the question paper all ever time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?