14th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I am not satisfied with my bank clerical cadre job?

I am working in a bank in clerical cadre right now. I am not at all satisfied with my job, I found it very hectic and boring as well. Also, I remain very sick, due to this. I want a peaceful job Please tell me. Should I quit my job?

15th February 2017, 09:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I am not satisfied with my bank clerical cadre job?

The only other option is to go for higher post job if you are not satisfied with your present job.

For that you have to appear and also have to qualify in different entrance examination for final recruitment.

Some of the available job options are :- Bank PO, Defence Service, SSC CGL, Teaching jobs, Railway.
16th February 2017, 04:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do, if I am not satisfied with my bank clerical cadre job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am working in a bank in clerical cadre right now. I am not at all satisfied with my job, I found it very hectic and boring as well. Also, I remain very sick, due to this. I want a peaceful job Please tell me. Should I quit my job?
You can do some interesting things like learning new languages or learning music or taking tuition classes for children or playing games or gardening or spending time with your family members or friends or travelling etc. The bank clerical job is one of the demanding jobs in India. There are lakhs of people writing examinations for bank clerical job. It is very difficult to get a job in a bank as a clerk. So don’t quit your job. You can get a transfer from the current branch to some other branch. The new place will give you some change and interest. You can apply for higher post and appear for examinations for higher post. You can pursue higher studies. These are some of the small things you can do, to make your bank clerical job interesting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?