29th April 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Intel Corporation?

Sir/Mam,

What the criteria for Intel incorporation company for be student in ECE stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship project after studying M.Tech CSE
  2. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG?
  3. Google, Yahoo and Intel recruits students through off campus? Criteria and procedure for it? -- [New]
  4. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  5. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  6. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  7. Eligibility for Microsoft, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and Intel?
  8. Date of primary teacher exam? Best study material for preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IT jobs and companies with less marks in 10th Class
  10. What is the primary teacher entrance exam date? Date of start of registration?
  11. What are the government jobs after doing MCA and Java?
  12. What are the different cdac courses for electronics engineer?
  13. Job vacancies in Electronics field? Helpful job consultancies?
  14. What are the oppurtunities available for ECE students?
  15. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  16. Can I get Bank Clerk position being a candidate having completed 10th standard?
  17. Job Opportunities available for me in ISRO, INTEL and Nokia being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of ECE?
  18. List of core companies of EEE? I have completed engineering in EEE with 1 backlog
3rd May 2014, 10:00 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Intel Corporation?

The common eligibility criteria which are asked for product companies like Intel are as follows,

-> 70% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG. (Might have changed to 60% it depends on there call)

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

Now Intel usually won't come for campus placements to all the colleges around as they are very choosy. The best thing to do will be to apply for internship over there which might help you to get a job as well once you perform good. Some of the internships which are open for Graduate candidates are as follows,

-> Undergraduate Intern Technical Job - CLICK HERE!!

-> Graduate Intern Technical Job - CLICK HERE!!

To know more on other jobs which are there right now in Intel for Engineering candidates CLICK HERE!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?