13th July 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?

I have completed 10 2 with PCMB with 67% and now I am thinking to do graduation with Economics, Mathematics and Statistics. Pls tell me what is the job opportunities for these graduates in both sector?? Please let me know all the companies in private and government to apply for the same?

Thanks!

15th July 2015, 06:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?

Now a days there is a lot of scope of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics in both private and government sector.

But the most expected thing from the student is practical knowledge along with the theoretical knowledge.

So my suggestion to you is that you should concentrate on the actual practical knowledge in the industry.

Some best options for you are :

Government Departments

** Defense Technology Agency (DTA)

** ACC

** Government Communications Security Bureau

** Land Transport Safety Authority of New Zealand

** Ministry of Education

** Ministry of Social Development

In all the above there is a huge demand of candidate who has knowledge in the field of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics.

Also your communication should be good for getting job easily.
1st November 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job opportunities for graduates with Economics, Mathematics, Statistics in both private and government sector?

I am bsc graduate from maths statistics and economics . I want to make career in field of statistics. Plz tell me what are the exams conducted for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?