13th October 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the job profile required for CICS post in Syntel?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am going to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS post. I want to know the job profile of this post which is offering by Syntel.? What are the preparations required from side to get the job? Can someone please answer me soon?

Kindly tell me.

29th January 2016, 06:26 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the job profile required for CICS post in Syntel?

If you are fresher the for the first six month you will be in the profile for the Associate Trainee engineer.
And after getting billable you will be assigned your job profile, till then you will be working in Syntel as a trainee until you become transparent to your onsite client.
And after that you have to raise a request for your billability.

This is the procedure that is being adopted by any of the syntel office either it is in:
1. Mumbai.
2. Pune.
3. Chennai.
4. Memphis (onsite)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?