15th August 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee Interview?

I am preparing for the interview of Mu Sigma Bangalore for the post of Decision Scientist Trainee. I want to crack this interview so I need to know what questions they are asked in the Group Discussion? Please tell me about this asap.

19th August 2019, 06:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee Interview?

Company Name: Mu Sigma

Experience Required: Freshers

Trainee Decision Scientist || B.E / B Tech (CS/IT/IS/SE) || 2020 Batch || Salary: Rs. 6-8 LPA ||

Different kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee Interview as follows :You will have to speak over these kind of topics for a minute with good points.

-Love marriage Vs Arrange marriage .
-Sports talk.
-Favourite destinations.
-Favourite food.
-Politics.
-Child upliftment.
-Women empowerment.
-Business cases.
-Incidents.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
http://www.mu-sigma.com/
19th August 2019, 11:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion round of Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee Interview?

Mu Sigma Bangalore Decision Scientist Trainee Interview process will be through three rounds given below;

1. MuApt Online Test
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview

In the Group Discussion round, you will be presented a problem case/Case Study and the group has to provide solutions to the panelist at the end of the round. This round is an elimination round and each candidate will be judged individually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?