28th March 2021, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in the HR round of Zebra Technologies Pune Software Engineer interview?

Sir, I came to know that there is a HR round conducted in the interview of Zebra Technologies Pune for the post of Software Engineer. I just want to know what kind of questions are asked in this HR round?

30th December 2022, 06:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the HR round of Zebra Technologies Pune Software Engineer interview?

HR Round questions asked in Zebra Technologies Pune Software Engineer recruitment:

Some of the major HR Round Questions asked in Zebra Technologies Pune Software Engineer recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Zebra Technologies

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses

>> Questions on your resume

>> Introduce yourself

>> Questions regarding your project

>> Why you would like to work for our company..etc.,

In this way, they may ask you some normal HR Questions.

Once you join, as a Software Engineer, you are required to develop the documentation for new projects as well as review the previous results. Also need to work on analyzing the processes as well as deliver the results to the necessary stakeholders. You need to review the changes or updates to the existing design..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?