26th August 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?

Hello Everyone,
I just want to know that in Off-Campus Interview of Hexaware Technologies what are the questions they can ask in HR round if there is an Interview for Software Developer?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  2. How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  6. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  7. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Wipro On-Campus Drive? How can I give answers of these questions?
  9. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  10. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-campus Interview?
  12. Pattern of Hexaware Technologies 1st round Interview
  13. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  14. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Accenture Off-Campus Interview? How can I answer?
  16. When Compro Technologies will conduct Off-Campus Interview for Software Developer post in Delhi?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive?
10th September 2015, 01:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Software Developer Off-Campus Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I just want to know that in Off-Campus Interview of Hexaware Technologies what are the questions they can ask in HR round if there is an Interview for Software Developer?
HR question papers of Hexaware Technologies:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?