31st August 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Altair India Bangalore Data Scientist Trainee interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Altair India Bangalore for the post of Data Scientist Trainee. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

17th September 2019, 10:21 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Altair India Bangalore Data Scientist Trainee interview?

Online Test of Altair India Bangalore for the post of Data Scientist Trainee interview consists of questions related to Data Science,R, SAS, Python, Big Data and Hadoop. Some questions related to aptitude.

Address:
Ward No 77, 1st Floor Prestige Trade Towers,
Municipal No 46, Palace Rd, Municipal,
Sampangiram Nagar, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560001

For more information visit on (https://www.altair-india.in)
23rd September 2019, 09:14 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Altair India Bangalore Data Scientist Trainee interview?

-Written test will be of 120 minutes with 50 questions for general abilities check.

-Group discussion for 15 minutes in any one topic related to any field.

-HR interview for personal topics about your education, family background and future goals.

-Technical test will consist of questions in mathematics, programming and logic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?