19th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Previous year placement papers for TCS campus placement?

Previous year placement papers for TCS campus placement? I just wanted all the papers which are from the previous year? Can you please send it over to me as soon as possible? I am awaiting to get the answer from you all. Thank you!

25th October 2015, 09:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year placement papers for TCS campus placement?

It is not possible to provide the previous year placement paper of TCS. This is because TCS has made their recruitment programme especially online written tests quite strict wherein only eligible candidates are allowed in the examination room. The students are in strict invigilation and pressing any extra keys like ctrl, fn will simply log out from the test. Hence any platform which provides previous year placement paper of TCS are either giving fake questions or mixing old question papers to produce one. It is better you visit platforms like freshersworld, m4maths, indiabix, etc. wherein students post questions which they can recall after the examination is over. You can practice such questions and old question papers of TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?