30th July 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of American Express Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of American Express Bengaluru for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

2nd August 2019, 05:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of American Express Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

These type of questions are asked in Online Test of American Express Bengaluru Software Engineer interview as follows :

-Basic apptitude questions.
-Java technical questions.
-Code programming questions.
8th August 2019, 01:25 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of American Express Bengaluru Software Engineer interview?

Online Test of Software Engineer interview in American Express Bengaluru consist some Basic aptitude questions related to java & coding programming questions.

For more information visit on (https://jobs.americanexpress.com/india)

Address:
Salarpuria tech point,
The oasis center 5th Floor,
100 Feet Road, Srinivagilu,,
Ejipura Main Rd, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560047

Phone: 1800 528 4800
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?