9th July 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Obopay Bengaluru Product Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Obopay Bengaluru for the post of Product Engineer. I would like to know what questions they will ask me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

12th November 2022, 03:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Obopay Bengaluru Product Engineer interview?

Information about the Online Test by Obopay Bangalore Product Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the online test conducted by Obopay Bangalore Product Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the company- Obopay

Name of the job position- Product Engineer

@ You can expect most of the questions in online test from the following:
Node.js
Angular JS
Javascript
Typescript
Golang Based Microservices
Google cloud
Java platform
AWS..etc.,
Standard SQL Queries ..etc.,

@ Hence, I suggest you to thorough with all the concepts mentioned above in order to crack the test. Also be prepared to solve some coding related questions if asked in the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?