16th April 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Trident Group India, Ludhiana Business Analyst interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Trident Group India, Ludhiana for the post of Business Analyst. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

30th April 2019, 04:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Trident Group India, Ludhiana Business Analyst interview?

The type of questions that would be asked in Online Test of Trident Group India, Ludhiana Business Analyst interview would be like how to react to a sudden situation or problem. If your manager asks you to bring a cigartee, will you be bringing it or not.

The test is basically designed to test your problem solving skills and patience.

You are required to focus on your problem solving skills and aptitude questions.

The question paper is not at all hard. Its really easy if one does it with full focus and concentration.

You can contact at the below mentioned address for more details:-

Trident Group India, Ludhiana
E-212, Kitchlu Nagar, Ludhiana,
Punjab, 141001
Telephone number : +91 161-5039999
Fax number: +91-161-5039900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?