16th April 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Trident Group India, Ludhiana Business Analyst interview?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interest to work with Trident Group India, Ludhiana. They are hiring and conducting an interview for the post of Business Analyst. I want to attend this interview. Can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for attending this interview?

19th April 2019, 11:16 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Trident Group India, Ludhiana Business Analyst interview?

Eligibility of Business Analyst for Trident Group India, Ludhiana :

>> You should have complete graduation B.E/B.TECH from the recognized board without any pending backlogs.

>> If not from B.E/B.TECH, then you must have completed post graduation like MBA from the recognized board.

>> Then you should have good communication in terms of written as well oral skills.

>> And also a person has a better Interpretation skills can also be having good opportunities as Business Analyst.

>> And some certificate courses required to be act as Business Analyst like CCBA,CBAP etc.,

Selection process will be based on Aptitude tset, Technical Interview and HR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?