5th June 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Wipro Chennai Associate Technical Writer interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Wipro, Chennai for the post of Associate Technical Writer. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

3rd January 2023, 07:22 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Wipro Chennai Associate Technical Writer interview?

Questions asked in Online Test of Wipro Chennai Associate Technical Writer recruitment:

The kind of questions asked in Online Test of Wipro Chennai Associate Technical Writer recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Wipro

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Writer

>> Basically this written test consists of the following,
@ Aptitude
@ English Grammar
@ Writing Skills

>> All the questions asked in the Online Test will be of good standard.

>> You may be tested on Reading Comprehension, sentence formation as well as Precis writing skills.

>> You will be finding some logical as well as English test which will be mostly objective type. Sometimes they may ask you to write essays also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?