18th July 2019, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Genpact Gurgaon Process Associate interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Genpact Gurgaon for the post of Process Associate. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Online Test of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

6th May 2023, 02:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Online Test of Genpact Gurgaon Process Associate interview?

Questions asked in Online Test of Genpact Gurgaon Process Associate recruitment:

Major questions asked in Online Test of Genpact Gurgaon Process Associate recruitment are as follows:

Name of the Company - Genpact

Name of the Job Position - Process Associate

>> Selection process usually consists of the below mentioned rounds and they are,
@ Written Test
@ Group Discussion
@ Technical Interview and
@ HR Interview

>> The written test consists of the following sections viz.,
@ English Ability
@ Quantitative Ability and logical reasoning and
@ Analytical Ability

>> You will be asked 60 Questions to submit in the 60 minutes of the time and there is no negative marking for wrong answer.
Hence, you can prepare for all the above mentioned subjects in order to crack the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?