18th October 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Capgemini, Mumbai Business Research Analyst interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Capgemini, Mumbai for the post of Business Research Analyst. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

22nd December 2022, 12:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Capgemini, Mumbai Business Research Analyst interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Capgemini, Mumbai Business Research Analyst recruitment:

Some of the major questions asked in Technical Round of Capgemini, Mumbai Business Research Analyst recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Capgemini

Name of the Job Position - Business Research Analyst

>> Basically this selection process consists of Aptitude Round, Technical Round followed by HR Interview round.

>> Most of the Technical Round questions may include,
@ Explain about your project mentioned in the Resume
@ Questions on Learning Technologies
@ Most of the questions based on CV mentioned topics
@ What is your role in the project

Some of the HR Round questions may include Tell about yourself, Strengths and Weakness, CTC Expected, Family Background, Details or overview of the company or similar general based questions..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?