20th September 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst interview?

Hi friends, I am going to attend an interview of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore for the post of Associate Analyst. I would like to know that what questions they will ask to me in Technical rounds of this interview? Kindly tell me about the questions. Waiting for your response!

31st December 2022, 09:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst interview?

Questions asked in Technical Round of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst recruitment:

The questions asked earlier in Technical Round of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore Associate Analyst recruitment are given below:

Name of the Company - Deloitte Consulting

Name of the Job Position - Associate Analyst

>> You may expect coding questions in the Technical round.

>> Detailed discussion on your project may happen

>> Situation based questions

>> Scenario based reasoning

>> Questions on simple algorithms and logic

>> Questions on domain in which the deloitte company works

>> Questions on defining OOPS, File Handling and SQL basic questions

>> Conceptual questions on fundamental topics like Python, Database and Data Structures..etc.,

Most of the time Technical Round will be conducted along with the HR Round as the candidates will be shortlisted in less number. Hence prepare for the HR Round also before going for Technical Round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?