22nd November 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in technical round of Siemens Chennai Junior Java Engineer interview?

I am preparing for the interview of Siemens Chennai for the post of Junior Java Engineer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know what questions they are asked in the technical round? Please tell me about this asap.

24th November 2019, 03:44 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in technical round of Siemens Chennai Junior Java Engineer interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in the technical round of Siemens Chennai Junior Java Engineer interview as follows:-

-General debugging codes in java technologies.

-Exercises for java programming.

-You will get questions in Java/J2EE, Junit, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Microservices, Spring Boot, AOP, Spring Security, JPA, Tomcat / Web logic would be great.
25th November 2019, 03:39 PM
pathtosuccess

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in technical round of Siemens Chennai Junior Java Engineer interview?

Company Name: Siemens Chennai

Provisionally or Equivalently or Correlatively you will get different kinds of questions related to aptitude and technical skills related to the described positions. Such as follows,
1. Logical and reasoning questions.
2. Programming exercises in different technologies such as c and java programming.
3. Fix and debug codes in different programming.
4. Analytical skills related.
5. Business communication questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?