6th November 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer Interview?

I am preparing for the interview of Syncfusion Inc Chennai for the post of Software Developer. I want to crack this interview so I need to know what questions they are asked in the technical round? Please tell me about this asap.

8th November 2019, 12:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer Interview?

The pattern of the questions that would be asked in Interview for Technical round of Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer is given below:-

1)Introduction
2)Hobbies and other related questions.
3)Questions on Basics of C++
4)Java Programming
5)Questions on Strings and arrays etc.
8th November 2019, 01:28 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer Interview?

Different kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syncfusion Inc Chennai Software Developer Interview as follows :

-In .Net technologies.
-OOPs concepts.
-Agile environment.
-Full -Stack development questions.
-Code and debugging exercises.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?