27th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?

Hello,
I would like to know that what is the
work of Associate Software Engineer in
Accenture? What is the salary of this post
in Accenture? Please help me to know about this.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
13th June 2015, 07:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of work is available for Associate Software Engineer in Accenture? Salary of Associate Software Engineer?

There are various work of Associate Software engineer in Accenture. Accenture works on various verticals and fields. Hence Associate Software engineers recruited by Accenture are divided into various groups and given respective individual fields. Now it is up to the candidate which field he/she receives and the work will be accordingly. Usually developing, testing, system integration and system support are the jobs of Associate Software engineer.

The salary is 2.90 lakhs per annum for this post which is fixed and 25000 per annum as variable pay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?