27th June 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities of getting job in private or public sector after completion of M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

Sir/Mam,

I have just completed M.Sc in analytical chemistry.I want to job in private/ public sector.tell me the process? Who can provide me the complete information as soon as possible? Can you please answer me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  3. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  4. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  5. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  7. Job opportunities after completing MBA in HR in private sector?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  9. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  10. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  11. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  13. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  16. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  17. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  18. How can I find a suitable job in private and public sector after doing B.Tech in ECE stream?
28th June 2016, 09:13 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: What are the possibilities of getting job in private or public sector after completion of M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

In order to do job, you need to find a job for you and to find a job you need to upload your resume or CV over the job portal and then you have to wait for the employer call.

If you are an experienced candidate then you have to follow the above mentioned steps.

You need to keep your resume up to date.
You need to provide all the information correct in the resume.
You need to put your address as well as contact no. correctly, so that at the time of communication, you can be reached easily.

But, if you are a fresher then you will get job from your college or the university only, but you need to do hard work for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?