27th February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities for me to get a part time job while doing 11th standard?

I am a student of class 11..I really need a part time job for some financial prblms... How can I get the job plz help me.? Can you please list me down all the companies in which I can apply for the job? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

29th February 2016, 12:08 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to get a part time job while doing 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 11..I really need a part time job for some financial prblms... How can I get the job plz help me.? Can you please list me down all the companies in which I can apply for the job? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!
The aspirant can work as tutor, sales representative, cashier, data entry operator, domestic call centre, insurance agent, office boy, work in restaurant, pizza delivery boy etc. These are all some of the part time jobs you can do while studying in 11th standard. You can work in textile showrooms, mobile showrooms, electronics shops, Xerox shops etc. You have to find the jobs in the local newspapers and through your friends and relatives.
29th February 2016, 11:11 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to get a part time job while doing 11th standard?

Yes you can do part time jobs. You can apply for tuition classes. So that you can concentrate on your studies.
You can apply coaching classes.
You can work in hotel, restaurants etc.
It would be good if you concentrate on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?