28th May 2022, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to earn salary of Rs. 30 Lacs per annum being a 12th Commerce with IP student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce and IP. I want to get a salary package of Rs. 30 Lacs per annum. So, please let me know that what should I do to get such salary package? Please help me in this regard.

14th April 2023, 02:19 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What should I do to earn salary of Rs. 30 Lacs per annum being a 12th Commerce with IP student?

Earning a salary package of Rs. 30 Lacs per annum is a significant achievement and requires a combination of factors such as education, skills, experience, and hard work. Here are some suggestions that may help you in achieving this goal:
  • Pursue higher education: To increase your chances of getting a high-paying job, consider pursuing higher education such as a Bachelor's degree in Commerce or Business Administration, followed by a Master's degree in a related field.
  • Develop in-demand skills: In today's job market, having specialized skills can enhance your employability and earning potential. Consider learning skills such as data analysis, digital marketing, software development, or project management, which are in high demand across various industries.
  • Gain relevant work experience: Building relevant work experience through internships, part-time jobs, or volunteer work can help you stand out to potential employers. Look for opportunities to gain experience in your desired field and develop transferable skills.
  • Network: Networking can help you connect with professionals in your desired field, learn about potential job opportunities, and gain industry insights. Attend professional events, join relevant online communities, and reach out to alumni or industry experts for guidance and mentorship.
  • Focus on personal branding: Build a strong personal brand by creating a professional online presence, showcasing your skills and achievements, and developing strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?