6th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job after completing degree B.Sc computers?

I completed my regular degree (B.Sc computers ).I have an interest in software field so what is the best way to reach software job easier? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
11th October 2016, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing degree B.Sc computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my regular degree (B.Sc computers ).I have an interest in software field so what is the best way to reach software job easier? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

The top MNCs will recruit the engineering graduates and MCA completed candidates. So after completion of B.Sc Computer Science, you can study MCA to get a job in top MNCs and you may get more opportunities in the software field after MCA. You can also apply for various jobs in the companies like HCL, TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. If you are interested in hardware line then you can study Diploma in Hardware and Networking courses to pursue in the field. You can also study short term courses like C & C++, Java Programming, Dot Net Technology, php etc. to get a job in the software profession. You should have good communication and technical skills to get a job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science.
11th October 2016, 03:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job after completing degree B.Sc computers?

You should opt for joining any software company as and when the vacancies are announced by the organization. You should have good idea about JAVA, C+, C++, etc.

You can also get admission in any private Institute to learn the above mentioned courses which will prove to be helpful for you in future.

Just keep on surfing the internet and various other job portals to look for vacancies in various organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?