24th April 2022, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I do Job or Business?

Hello, I am 31 yr male, graduate in 2007 and worked in BPO backoffice for 6.5 years in MNC. Left job last year in July for few reasons like no hike in salary, same work everyday etc. Enrolled in Foreign language but later found it a bit difficult so only did basics.
Registered a sole prop firm but things did not went good. Now again searching a job.
Lots of confusion, thought to sudy PG , start a good business but again both things need good amount of Capital.

27th April 2022, 09:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do Job or Business?

Business and jobs are different ways through which one could earn a living. You could decide to own your business or work for someone else as an employee. What you decide determines what you become in life and each has its own pros and cons but it all depends on what you are going to choose.

Business --> It is the only way that one could use to know their value. It is not biased and it helps to know how much you are worth. When you start a business you get to know the skills you possess and how much it is worth and what your business produces products or services that people pay for it.

Jobs--> Not everyone has the ability or desire of being a businessman. Some people simply want to be employees and they are ok with it. If everyone were to be a businessman then who manages to work for the businessman.
28th April 2022, 12:42 AM
Msdhoni02

What should I do Job or Business?

Both are good if you do well. If you can take risk and have some investment to start a business then go for business. But if you are afraid of taking risk then do job only.

A job is a more reliable option for financial security, whereas business appears attractive to those willing to take risks.
29th April 2022, 12:01 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There is no limit on how much and how fast you can earn as a Business owner. Whereas in Job you will have to wait for a certain time period for taking the next hike, no matter how good you are. Hence, Business is better than a job.
30th April 2022, 04:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

In a job, you earn a salary, but business owners can earn a salary and enjoy the profits of their business when it is successful.

However, your income from working a job is more reliable than earning an income from your business. If you come to work in a job, you get paid for your time.
30th April 2022, 11:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

If you do the job, then you will be paid a salary for your work and if you do business total profit of your business will be yours if it is successfully run. So, it totally depends on you. You can select based on which will be more comfortable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?