1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

I am a diploma student in electrical and electronics engineering. I have a percentage of 75 in each year. If I continue with B.Tech what sort of jobs will I get in MNCs and what will be the salary package?

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  4. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  5. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  6. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  8. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  9. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  11. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall?
  12. Which M.Tech specialization to choose after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  14. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  15. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  16. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  18. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd August 2016, 02:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

There are various posts in an organization available for a candidate having completed their B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering), as there is no fixed job profile for candidates with the above mentioned qualification, I have provided below the names of some of the posts you could opt for in an MNC, kindly have a look at it;

> Project Associate.

> System Engineer.

> Project Officer.

> Graduate Trainee.

> Junior Engineer, etc.
2nd August 2016, 08:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of job I will get in MNCs after B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely get a job after your B.Tech course. You can get a job in IT sector or in the core sector. Jobs in IT sector will be basically for the post of Associate Software engineer and software engineer while that in core sector will be for the post of technical or management trainee. The salary package differs from one company to another and the job role offered. You can earn in the range of 2.5-10 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?