16th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

What sort of jobs can i find under Tourism sector after BTS from IGNOU?

I have done my graduation in bts from ignou. And i have also done a 2 level in italian language. Currently i am doing certification in air ticketing and fares. So what sort of jobs are there for me under tourism sector?

17th October 2015, 11:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What sort of jobs can i find under Tourism sector after BTS from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in bts from ignou. And i have also done a 2 level in italian language. Currently i am doing certification in air ticketing and fares. So what sort of jobs are there for me under tourism sector?

On the government side – state and central governments recruits qualified personnel for a number of positions.

On the private side – this is the huge avenue full of jobs.

The hotels, tour operators, travel agents, airlines recruit huge number of people every year for several customer facing and non customer facing positions (Tour Manager, Lobby Manager, Front Office Executive, Floor Manager, PRO etc).

Your additional qualifications such as the Italian language and air ticket booking defiantly will help you along in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?