10th September 2015, 10:43 AM

How much salary may I get after BTS/MTA course?

sir
After completing BTS/MTA course in tourism how munch salary i may get after getting a job in Kerala /out side. waiting your reply with hope.

9th October 2015, 11:17 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much salary may I get after BTS/MTA course?

I think you have passed master degree in tourism. The full form of MTA is Master's in Tourism Administration. Now after this you will initially join as a trainee in a company looking after travel and tourism. No company will give you a managerial position unless you develop some expertise as a travel agent or a trainee. I suggest first you join as a trainee. Then move on to other higher positions. As a trainee you will get Rs.15,000 per month. Some companies pay a lower salary of Rs.12,000 per month.
After that you will be recruited as a travel planner or tourism agent in the company. If you perform well, you might even get your own branch office. Then you will be paid on the basis of commission. So as many clients come and book packages under you, the higher gets your commission. Some travel agents even earn Rs.50,000 per month. But you need to be very outspoken for that. You must be able to come up with decent packages and at affordable prices. Then you will see that lot of people registering for tourism under you. After 20-22 years of experience, you can open a company of your own. That will give a huge revenue every year.
5th August 2018, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary may I get after BTS/MTA course?

Sir, I have completed MTA with 55%. I did my degree but i gain in 49.25% only. So can I have attend the ugc net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?