5th March 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company?

What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this as I need to see which company to apply for or do higher studies to get better salary.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the starting salary of Mechanical Engineer? And which company are giving the internship opportunity for Mechanical students?
  2. What should I do to earn more than 10 lakhs salary working in a private company?
  3. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  4. What is the starting salary of an aeronautical engineer?
  5. In which company I will get job through SAP Training if completed B.Com and working in Accounts Department? Starting salary after completing SAP Training?
  6. How to work as mechanical engineer? What is the minimum salary?
  7. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  8. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  9. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which company should I join to get more salary being an Instrumentation Engineer and working in Voltas company?
  11. Short term courses related to shipping for mechanical engineer working in Shipping Company?
  12. Starting salary and basic salary of BCA holder in foreign IT companies? When generally salary starts increasing?
  13. Am I eligible for competitive exams while working in private company?
  14. How to get Chief Engineer post in Major Private Companies of India being a Electrical Engineer and working in an Electronics and Instrumentation related company?
  15. Starting salary for Junior Civil Engineer in Indian Railways?
  16. Colleges for Mechanical Engineer in correspondence after aircraft maintenance engineering course of 3 years duration
  17. Salary range after B.Sc from private college?
  18. Question papers of management trainee(Pharma) of Hill Lifecare Limited?
7th March 2017, 02:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company?

The salary of a mechanical engineer depends upon his hardwork and knowledge. It also depends on the institute from where you have completed your engineering. Different companies have different pay scales and it increases as per their experience and positions. However, the average starting salary of a mechanical engineer may range between Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 7 lakhs per year.
7th March 2017, 05:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company? Can you please give me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can give me the answer on this as I need to see which company to apply for or do higher studies to get better salary.

The starting salary will differ from company to company and it also differs from one city to another city. The fresh mechanical engineer with good technical and communication skills will get around Rs 20,000 per month in private companies. The salary for the mechanical engineers in the marketing line will be higher compared to those working in production line. You can find jobs in the Automobile sector, Cement industries, Steel industries, Fertilizer companies, Oil and Petrochemical companies etc. The salary in the government PSUs are also higher. You can find job vacancies in the job portals or job sites.
9th March 2017, 10:17 PM
AshitaBanerjee

The average pay for a Mechanical Engineer is Rs 340,028 per year.
In Private sector also there is a huge demand of Mechanical Engineers.
As a fresher you salary can be between 15000-45000 depending upon the company. If it is private company your salary will not be more than 20k-22k but if it is a gov. company then the payscale can be high.
But, if you are lucky enough to grab a seat in a big company you can be paid more than 50k asa fresher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?