11th February 2023, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I must follow to become a software developer after i pass my class 10? What percentage of marks is required in class 12 ISC science stream for becoming a software developer?

1) What are the steps I must follow to become a software developer after i pass my class 10 icse examination with 77% marks?
2) What percentage of marks is required in class 12 ISC science stream for becoming a software developer

13th February 2023, 12:55 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps I must follow to become a software developer after i pass my class 10? What percentage of marks is required in class 12 ISC science stream for becoming a software developer?

Please find below the educational criteria to become a software developer.

1) You must have completed your B.Tech / BE /BCA / MCA degree with 65% or above marks from any recognized University in a regular course.

2) You must have at least 60% marks throughout your academic background to get eligible.

3) You should not have any active backlog at the time of applying for a job.
13th February 2023, 03:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps I must follow to become a software developer after i pass my class 10? What percentage of marks is required in class 12 ISC science stream for becoming a software developer?

Eligibility criteria

Students have to qualify 12th standard with atleast 65% and above marks from a recognised board.
Students must have science as a stream in class 12th.
Some colleges and universities conduct an entrance exam for enrollment.
Some are
BITSAT
JEE Mains
JEE Advanced
SRMJEE etc
In which students have to score atleast 50%marks to get admission.

For diploma courses and bachelor's course , the duration is 3 to 4 years.

Some of the companies in which job opportunities are available
Amazon
Google
Facebook
Netflix
Salesforce
Tesla
Apple
Oracle
IBM etc
13th February 2023, 04:19 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The requirements for becoming a software developer are listed below.

1. Candidates must have earned their B.Tech., BE, BCA, or MCA degree from a recognized university with a grade point average of 65% or higher in a regular course.

2. To qualify, your cumulative grade point average (GPA) must be at least 60%.

3. When you apply for a position, you shouldn't have any open backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?