30th May 2021, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What stream to choose after 10th in order to become a Businessman?

I am in 8th standard , I want to become a business man , I want to know that after 10th standard in which filed I have to go science,commerce or arts and and after that what I have to do ?

31st May 2021, 11:15 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What stream to choose after 10th in order to become a Businessman?

After 10th, Commerce stream in class 11th and 12th can help you go for business in future. Commerce and Business subjects like – Accountancy, Business Studies, Commerce, Economics, Economic Geography, Secretarial Practice, Entrepreneurship, etc.

You can choose other streams as well if you want but commerce stream is best to make your career in business.
31st May 2021, 11:15 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Commerce stream is best for the students who want to become a businessman because subjects like Business, Accountancy will be taught in 11th and 12th class.

The applicant can pursue BBA, MBA, BCom, Mcom after 12th.
31st May 2021, 05:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can select the option according to interest in study . A Science and Commerce or any arts graduate can opt a career in the Businessman field. Saint Xavier's College and NM College in Mumbai, Loyola College, Chennai etc are some of the best college in India for the course in commerce.
They will have their own criteria in admission purpose.
So you need to check with these colleges after the successful completion of the secondary program.
31st May 2021, 05:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Students interested to become a businessman choose Commerce stream in India. In commerce streams, students are introduced with trade and business activities such as the exchange of goods and services from producer to final consumer.
31st May 2021, 06:44 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

As you want to become a businessman, you to go for Commerce, Science stream.
After 12th with science you can join BBA and then MBA.
But commerce is totally business oriented stream . The subjects like accountancy will help you in Businessman. It depends on your interest.

List of Colleges:-

Saint Xavier's College, NM College, Mumbai

Loyola College, Chennai.
31st May 2021, 06:46 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To become a businessman, you have to choose stream as per your interest but mostly Businessman choose commerce stream in their 11th and 12th standard.
You have to choose subjects like business studies and economics where you can learn business skills.
You can also choose the Humanities stream but it is of less use with your interest after passing your 12th standard you can go for Bachelor of Commerce degree course where you will gain much more skills or you could also opt for Bachelor of Business Administration.
I think Bachelor of Business Administration will be best course for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?