15th April 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Businessman?

Sir/Madam, I want to become a Businessman. I have given the Board exam of 10th standard. Please suggest me that what stream must I choose in Higher Secondary to achieve my aim? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response!

18th April 2019, 01:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Businessman?

You can select the option according to your interested in study. A Science and Commerce or any arts graduate can opt a career in the business field. St. Xaviers College and NM college in Mumbai and Loyala college, Chennai etc are some of the best colleges in India for the course in commerce. They will have their own criteria for admission purpose. So you need to check with these colleges after the successful completion of the secondary program.
18th April 2019, 03:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in Higher Secondary to become a Businessman?

As you want to become a businessman, most people will suggest you to go for Commerce but I don't think that. You can go for science also. After 12th with science you can join BBA and then MBA .

But commerce is totally business oriented stream. The subjects like accountancy will help you in businessman.

It depends on your interested. So do not hurry and take your time to make the perfect decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?