24th April 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What type of preparation is required for getting job in core companies for ECE branch?

Hello Sir/Mam, Now I am continuing B.Tech in ECE branch. Now only 1 year in my hand. I am interested to get a job in core company. So, how will I prepare myself and what course I have to do? Can you please give me a accurate solution? Thank you!

Related Questions:
25th April 2017, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of preparation is required for getting job in core companies for ECE branch?

Preparation required to get job in Core Companies of ECE Branch:

In order to get job in core companies, you are required to have a strong preparation. You must have a good command over some of the major concepts that are in curriculum. They include,

>> Network Theory
>> Analog Circuits
>> Control Systems
>> Signals and Systems
>> Electromagnetic Theory
>> Digital Circuits
>> Electronics Devices

If you have a good preparation strategy and get good command over the above mentioned topics, then I am sure you will get good chances of getting selected in core companies after completion Bachelor Degree in Engineering with ECE stream.
26th April 2017, 06:02 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What type of preparation is required for getting job in core companies for ECE branch?

Not much of a preparation is required for interview and examination for job in core companies, you should just be very well versed with your syllabus about what you have studied so far, as most of the questions will be coming from your syllabus as well.

However, just brush up your aptitude, reasoning and bit of your core subject syllabus and I am sure you will get through it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?