2nd November 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the basic qualifications required to get a job in core companies?

Hi,I am studying 3rd year ECE. I have arrears. But I will clear that. I have more fear to how can I get a job in core company? Am I eligible if I clear the backlogs or not? What are the basic qualifications required to get a job in core companies? Can you give me the details on this soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the basic qualifications required to get the job in core companies?
  2. Is GATE score necessary to get core EEE job? What are the qualifications required? -- [New]
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the skills required to get core job after completion of B.E ECE?
  5. What are the qualifications required to get a job in core company?
  6. What is the basic requirement to join in core companies after passing B.E EC?
  7. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  8. List of some core companies in India? What is the minimum qualifications required to join the companies after B.Tech EEE?
  9. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in core companies after completion of civil engineering but with less than 60% marks in 12th?
  11. Requirements and qualification for job in top Core companies?
  12. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  13. Apart from engineering any other course is required to get job in top 20 Core companies?
  14. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  15. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  16. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  17. List of core companies for mechanical engineering core jobs
  18. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies?
7th November 2016, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic qualifications required to get a job in core companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,I am studying 3rd year ECE. I have arrears. But I will clear that. I have more fear to how can I get a job in core company? Am I eligible if I clear the backlogs or not? What are the basic qualifications required to get a job in core companies? Can you give me the details on this soon?
Those candidates who are doing B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship in core companies.

If you have completed above mentioned degree then also you are eligible for internship.

So first complete your pending backlog then you can apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?