3rd March 2018, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

When the recruitment in Cognizant Technology Solutions will be announced for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I want to join CTS, Cognizant Technology Solutions in Hyderabad. I have completed my MCA. I want to know when there is a recruitment for me? Also tell me the applying procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. When the recruitment in Tata Consultancy Services will be announced for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Campus recruitment Aptitude papers for Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  3. Eligibility to become a Software Engineer in Cognizant Technology Solutions for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  4. Job description for B.Tech candidate in Cognizant Technology Solutions? Chances of selection through On-Campus Drive?
  5. When Amdocs off-campus recruitment will be announced for MCA postgraduate?
  6. Is there any growth in Cognizant Technology Solutions for Mechanical Engineer?
  7. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  8. Details about the Job vacancies for freshers of B.E Electrical Engineering with contact address?
  9. Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?
  10. Which private companies offer jobs in Andhra Pradesh to M.Sc. (Environment) graduates?
  11. Question pattern of Cognizant Technology Solutions Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  12. What kind of work is offered in Investment Banking post of Cognizant Technology Solutions?
  13. Am I eligible to join Cognizant Technology Solutions if achieved 2nd Division in 12th standard?
  14. Procedure to apply in West Bengal Police Constable recruitment? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. When Cognizant Technology Solutions will take off-campus drive for B.E.(IT) last year passout in Guwahati?
  16. Procedure to apply in RPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which company has recently invited applications for internship in June among TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Cognizant Technology Solution campus placement papers of previous year?
27th July 2023, 02:25 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: When the recruitment in Cognizant Technology Solutions will be announced for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?

Steps on how to apply for a job at Cognizant Technology Solutions in Hyderabad:
  • Visit the Cognizant careers website: The first step is to visit the Cognizant careers website. On the website, you can search for open positions in Hyderabad.
  • Filter the results: Once you have searched for open positions, you can filter the results by location, job title, and other criteria.
  • Read the job description: Once you have found a job that you are interested in, you should read the job description carefully. The job description will tell you about the duties and responsibilities of the job, as well as the skills and experience that are required.
  • Apply for the job: Once you have read the job description and you are interested in the job, you can apply for the job. The application process typically involves submitting your resume, a cover letter, and your contact information.
  • Take the online assessment: If you are shortlisted for the job, you will need to take an online assessment. The online assessment will test your skills and knowledge in the areas that are relevant to the job.
  • Interview: If you pass the online assessment, you will be invited to an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of Cognizant employees.
  • Job offer: If you are successful in the interview, you will be offered a job.
Steps on how to know when there is a recruitment drive for Cognizant Technology Solutions in Hyderabad:
  • Follow Cognizant on social media: Cognizant is active on social media, so you can follow them on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to get updates on upcoming recruitment drives.
  • Sign up for job alerts: Cognizant also offers job alerts, so you can sign up for job alerts to be notified of upcoming recruitment drives.
  • Check the Cognizant careers website: You can also check the Cognizant careers website regularly to see if there are any upcoming recruitment drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?