13th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be held in Pune?

Hello,
I am in Pune and I want to know that Syntel is coming to Pune for Off-Campus Drive? If yes, then when? Please help me to know about this. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the exact pattern of the Syntel Campus Drive written test?
  3. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  4. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  5. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive if official website is not working?
  6. Is it possible to appear in Off-Campus Drive if selected last year in Tech Mahindra On-Campus?
  7. Latest placement papers and pattern of Syntel off-campus interview?
  8. Previous year papers for preparation of Syntel Off-Campus Drive?
  9. Which company is more preferable for me either Syntel-Pune or L & T-Chennai if my uncle is working in Syntel-Pune?
  10. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Download Placement papers for preparation of Syntel Off-Campus Drive
  12. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  13. Can I attend Wipro campus placement again if I have registered and missed it before?
  14. Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for Syntel Off-Campus Drive?
  15. Whether Syntel will deliver result of Aptitude Test to the college?
  16. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  17. Eligibility to attend off campus drive at SRKR campus?
  18. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
14th April 2016, 01:01 PM
january2016

Default Re: When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be held in Pune?

Yes, Syntel usually have their recruitment drive in Pune, Chennai and Mumbai, as these are the Job location of Syntel throughout India including Gurgaon, Bangalore, Ahmadabad. And in Memphis in USA.

Syntel new hire batch start from 28th of every month and Syntel keeps on hiring the candidate. You can just assume that Syntel is a mass recruiter company.
So, you need to apply for the Syntel off campus drive through METTL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?