4th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get job being a B.Tech Mechanical student?

Hell sir, I have completed B.Tech with Mechanical branch. But last one year I am trying to get a good job but till now I can't get the job. Please help me where can I get the job?

5th July 2016, 02:21 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I get job being a B.Tech Mechanical student?

The various industries in which a candidate after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering can work are listed below:--

-->Automobile

-->Aerospace

-->Chemical

-->Communication

-->Steel

-->Power generation industries

**The candidates can write various government entrance examinations after B.Tech. Some of the government examinations are that which are conducted by State PSCs, SSC, UPSC, Postal departments, Railway departments, etc.
8th July 2016, 09:00 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Where can I get job being a B.Tech Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hell sir, I have completed B.Tech with Mechanical branch. But last one year I am trying to get a good job but till now I can't get the job. Please help me where can I get the job?
It seems to be a question of seriousness that you are 2015 pass out student and still you are hunting for the job. SO, now you need to be awake and get alert for the job else you will end up with a lot of frustration and anxiety.

Because now your count down for being a fresher is coming to an end.
You will almost be treated as fresher till the end of June and afterwards 2016 pass out students will be considered for the job and you will become as a lateral one.

So, upload your resume over job site, try to use your referral (if any) try to make contact with HR on LinkedIn.
Try to grow your professional network.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?