26th February 2023, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Where to start career after 2 years gap after graduation?

I have competed my graduation in be ece. After that i joined one of company in automation sector. Leave that company after 6 months experience. And start preparing competitive exams. That take 2 year gap. Now i want to start my career in corporate with work abroad. Which sector should i go.do mba or any IT course.so much confuse. Want good career path which can give me corporate royal life

26th February 2023, 08:43 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Where to start career after 2 years gap after graduation?

It's understandable that you may feel confused and uncertain about your career path after a 2-year gap. Here are a few suggestions:

Research: Do some research about different industries and job roles that interest you. This will help you understand the job market and identify the skills and qualifications required for those roles.

Networking:
Connect with people in your professional and personal network to gain insight into different industries and job roles. Attend career fairs, workshops, and seminars to learn more about the job market.

Skill Development: Identify any gaps in your skills and qualifications and work on improving them. Consider taking courses or certifications that will make you more marketable to potential employers.

Internships: Consider doing an internship in your desired industry or job role to gain relevant experience and make yourself more attractive to potential employers.

Consultation: You can also consider consulting with a career counselor or a professional recruiter who can help guide you towards a career that suits your skills, qualifications, and interests.

Remember that it's never too late to start a new career path, and with hard work, dedication, and persistence, you can achieve your career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?