11th February 2023, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Will WIPRO reject me if I have less than 60% in 12th standard??

I got 72% marks in my 10th and 60.2%(according to Best Of 5 but with all subject I have scored 57.2%) marks in 12th and have scored 81% marks till 7th sem. Will WIPRO reject me?

13th February 2023, 11:44 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will WIPRO reject me if I have less than 60% in 12th standard??

The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for Wipro.

1. The candidate must have successfully finished their B.Tech/ BE / MCA degree at any accredited university.

2. A applicant must have obtained at least 60% of the marks in each of their educational background in order to be eligible.

So, you are not eligible to get a job in Wipro.
14th February 2023, 12:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to get selected for Wipro , the candidate must have secured atleast 60% and above marks throughout their academics .

Thus, Wipro will not hire you
According to the company policy , one must have minimum 60% in 10th and 12th and in graduation or 6 CGPA or equivalent as per university guidelines.
14th February 2023, 03:27 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Wipro reserves the right to reject your application or postpone your joining date if your background or supporting documents don't fulfill the requirements. To be eligible, candidates must have finished classes 10 and 12 and graduated from a recognized board or institution with at least a 60% overall grade point average. At the time of the selection process, there shouldn't be any outstanding backlogs, and the applicant must have completed a full-time degree program. There should have been at least six months between the previous application and the present one.
14th February 2023, 08:56 PM
Antonio 2023

For most entry-level roles, Wipro typically requires candidates to have at least 60% marks or equivalent in their 10th, 12th, and undergraduate degree (if applicable). Some positions may have higher minimum marks requirements.

In some cases, Wipro may consider candidates with a lower percentage of marks, especially if they have relevant work experience or other qualifications.

For some specialized positions, such as those in research or technology, Wipro may require candidates to have higher marks, such as 70% or above.

Therefore, it's always advisable to check the official job listing or program requirements for accurate and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?