2nd November 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Working in Honeywell will secure my future? Details about Honeywell?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have successfully secured job in Honeywell. But I want to know more details about this company. As this company is new to me and I haven’t understand about this company in our presentation. All I know is this is a MNC company. I want to secure job which has good future. Does Honeywell has?

27th December 2015, 04:00 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Working in Honeywell will secure my future? Details about Honeywell?

Yes, Honeywell do have such kind of opportunity. Even the job environment in this company is too good for the freshers. So, if you are a fresher and you want to get more and more knowledge then i will suggest you to go along-with this company and improvise your future.

You need not to worry about the company details that they had given in presentation. as when you will be hired, in induction program same thing will be presented to you once more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?