19th April 2012, 01:01 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Andhra Pradesh SSC Science-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The SSC science (II) paper consists of two parts mainly and that is mathematics and science or technology. The crux of the content of the science papers is formed by the natural phenomena and the natural processes. The best part about the subject is that the numerations and factual derivatives have been somewhat kept at bay and the process per se have been brought to the limelight as the main course of study. These processes are related to each other and that is one reason why all the subjects of chemistry, biology and physics have been consolidated into one. The textbooks are also student friendly and help students learn the matter by relating to them via personal experiences. Since the study design is so reasonable, learners face no problem in acquiring the knowledge based information and facts. The paper has MCQ type, fill in the blanks type questions that does not allow examinees to falter with detailed explanations or elaborate narratives. In addition to this the paper also has short questions which also do not require descriptive answers. The questions carry half mark, 1 mark, 2 marks and 4 marks. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?