3rd March 2012, 10:29 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

AP CEEP Polytechnic Entrance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

CEEP Exam is an entrance exam for getting admitted into Non Engineering/Technology/Engineering Diploma courses in various Polytechnics Colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Generally the exam is held in the month of April-May every year. Admission is through a general counseling in which candidates are allotted seats based on their ranks. The minimum eligibility criteria is 10 pass. The paper has three broad divisions- Mathematics (first part), Physics (Second Part) and Chemistry (Last Part). None of the parts has subjective questions. All of them have objective questions supplemented with 4 options. has three broad divisions- Mathematics (first part), Physics (Second Part) and Chemistry (Last Part). None of the parts has subjective questions. All of them have objective questions supplemented with 4 options. You need to find the correct one. Part I i.e. mathematics has been given more stress and 60 questions have been dedicated for this subject. Other two parts have been given 30 questions each. Hence, it is better that candidates should give more focus on Mathematics which is 50% of the entire paper. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for you to know the paper pattern of this exam.
4th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AP CEEP Polytechnic Entrance Question Papers

where do we get Aplications of polytechnic exams...???
8th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AP CEEP Polytechnic Entrance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

Pc hardware service question 2010 april
13th March 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: AP CEEP Polytechnic Entrance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

is n't this is 10th syllabus?
15th March 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

ceep entrance exam application last date?
25th March 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want previous diplama civil engineering papers will be shown here
28th March 2012, 12:44 PM
subbarao.k

ap ceep model or previous question papers
2nd April 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

can write entarns ofter ssc exams
3rd April 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam please tell how i can download polytechnic paper of any previous year right now
14th April 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I WANT AP CEEP POLYTECHNIC AND APRJ ENTERANCE TEST PAPERS
15th April 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

i want ap polytechnic question papers of f2006,f2007 2008 & 2009 all subjects first year question papers
24th April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to get the seat in polytechnic entrance test
27th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

May i know...
How can i get the polytechnic entrance paper 2012?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?