24th October 2011, 04:24 AM
Subod pandey

Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

sir/madam,

i m looking for the ten years solved question papers of MBBS entrance exam, so can u tell me the site from where i could download them and also the reference book....

24th October 2011, 09:46 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subod pandey View Post
sir/madam,

i m looking for the ten years solved question papers of MBBS entrance exam, so can u tell me the site from where i could download them and also the reference book....
Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

There are so many website which are providing previous years papers of AIIMS but i am providing you the urls of best among these so click on the below given link and download your papers :
so download these and prepare accordingly.

With Regards
ravik1214
24th October 2011, 10:04 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subod pandey View Post
sir/madam,

Past Papers For MBBS Entrance Exams

I have attached a few past papers of AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) along with this post..

Just go through them and observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

You can also refer to the following books for our preparations :-

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
23rd February 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

i need appg model papers
18th April 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

where can i get model papers and previous years question papers online for manipal mbbs entrance exam...
10th August 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

pls help me to download sample papers of pmt from where can i get this? reply me
28th November 2012, 11:21 AM
sajad 3

Wink Re: Where can I download previous 10 years solved Question Papers for MBBS Entrance Exam?

[QUOTE=Subod pandey;1307644]sir/madam,

i m looking for the ten years solved question papers of MBBS entrance exam, so can u tell me the site from where i could download them and also the reference book....reply fast please
1st June 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i get previous years' question papers of annamalai university
23rd June 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

how can i get previos years medical entrance question papers of pondicherry self financing medical colleges
17th April 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,

i m looking for the ten years solved question papers of MBBS entrance exam, so can u tell me the site from where i could download them and also the reference book....[/QUOTE]
13th May 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

where can i download previous question papers for mbbs entrance exam in st john medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?