23rd March 2012, 09:46 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Baba Farid University of health Sciences is one of the most renounced Universities in the field of medicinal science. The university offers MBBS course as their prestigious branch. Of all the papers, Medicine – I is the most critical subjects in MBBS. The subject is very important and relative for those who want to pursue their higher education in medicine science. Basic clinical sciences and thorough study of functions and structures of the human body cover the subject. General treatment to all the diseases and appropriate medication is taught in the paper. After the end of course study, a doctor will be able to offer you correct medication to the disease. The paper is sincerely technical and it is the basis of correct medication to any disease. The university is well known for these branches of science so the paper taught here is also very technically sound. The paper has all compulsory questions which are 6 in number. The marks weightage is 10 for each question. The time given i.e. 3 hours is enough to answer 60 marks questions. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 1.pdf(28.5 KB, 452 views)
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 2.pdf(370.9 KB, 340 views)
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 3.pdf(17.3 KB, 294 views)
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 4.pdf(131.9 KB, 296 views)
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 5.pdf(138.2 KB, 265 views)
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 6.pdf(46.3 KB, 294 views)
File Type: pdf Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- MBBS (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Sample Paper 7.pdf(33.5 KB, 286 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Ophthalmology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-I Papers
  12. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Microbiology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(2nd Prof.) General and Dental Pharmacology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof.-Organon of Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th March 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-II) Medicine-I Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

baba farid university of health sciences previous years question papers for pmet 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?