12th February 2011, 01:46 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

EasyTech Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

EasyTech Corporation undertakes Aptitude Paper, as a part of its recruitment process. There are three main section of the paper, the first and the last been the Technical part and the second part been the Aptitude part, which offers question from Logical Reasoning, Quantitative and Analytical Reasoning part. The first technical part carries 20 questions, the second section carries 12 questions and the last section carries 5 questions. Each of the question offered in the paper are Multiple Types, which means it offers a maximum of four options and candidates have to choose any one. The paper carries a total of one hundred marks, though the marks distributions are different and fall as according to the nature of the question. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/easytech-placement-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EasyTech Placement Sample Paper 1.pdf(139.7 KB, 494 views)
File Type: pdf EasyTech Placement Sample Paper 2.pdf(286.2 KB, 369 views)
1st September 2013, 12:36 AM

Default Re: EasyTech Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Dear Sir,
Would you pliz send me Jaiib exam part 1 solved questions papers of
the previous 3 questions papers . I appeared the Jaiib exame of May,2013 but could not succeed and going to appear in Nov/Dec, 2013 jaiib exam.
Iam giving you my email id : [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?